Pray the Rosary every day in order to obtain peace for the world!

Pray the Rosary every day in order to obtain peace for the world!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Archbishop Lefebvre



My first hero for this blog is Archbishop Lefebvre. I first learned about him after reading his name in the book, "In God's Name" by David Yallop. It said that he was a thorn in the side of Vatican II. I had no idea what that meant at the time because I was a fallen away catholic since I was a teenager. My Mom left the Catholic Church after the Novus Ordo (New Mass) took over St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Keyport, New Jersey. I tried many times to return to the church but it seemed so different from what I knew in the past that it bothered me greatly. I mean how could the Latin Mass which seemed to be so holy be replaced with a mass that seemed to lack reverence? Well, my questions were all answered when I met a friend who introduced me to the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX). Tears filled my eyes when I found out priests were still saying the Latin Mass. I thought it had been replaced. Little did I know what really happened. The Catholic Church had been infiltrated by its enemies and modernists. I'm thankful my Mom was able to see the dangers of the New Mass when I was younger and by the grace of God we both now attend the Latin Mass after being away from the church for over twenty years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May St Brunchilda and St Potapios bless and protect this wonderful undertaking! Onward Christian Soldiers!